Hidden Voices is a ministry designed to help women find their true voice and speak openly about their professions of faith. This is accomplished in an intimate group setting where women practice speaking, receive constructive feedback, and become equipped to fulfill their potential to glorify God.
Mission and Purpose:
- To strengthen women’s voices of testimony that can build up the church and impact lives.
- To provide a platform for women to tell their stories, clarify spiritual ideas, and share wisdom from their trials.
- To celebrate these emerging voices with ongoing, loving support.
- To gain confidence in public speaking, identify calling, and place of service.
- To ignite and unite the hearts of women in various churches with a simple format to start their own speaking groups.
Hidden Voices Ministry Helps:
Every age, nationality, and profession benefits from this group’s intimate setting to share testimony, get feedback, and teaching tips.
We exist to:
Bring the story another needs to hear.
Know who we are in Christ in order to speak effectively.